MASA uses a website/app called Minbody for swim lesson registration, membership set up, and other features for clients. If you are a new member, please read the tips below to help you get started!
- To avoid a duplicate profile please connect to your existing account. Use the “Need new password?” link near the bottom of the log in page instead of creating a new log in. If you have been a member or taken swim lessons with us you already have an account. If this is not working we may need to enter your email address for you.
- Please use the Mindbody website (link above) instead of the Mindbody app. The app does not work well for families but may work if you have an adult membership.
- When registering your children for lessons, choose “register another person” so that your child is entered into the class instead of you.
- If you recently purchased a family membership through Mindbody, please contact us so we can establish the correct relationships before you register for swim lessons.
- Please call 715-443-3772 if you have any troubles or questions.