MASA offers a Youth Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer swim team season in which swimmers will focus on learning and refining strokes. Four competitive strokes (freestyle, backstroke, butterfly, and breaststroke) will be worked on. Swim Team also practices competitive starts, finishes and turns, while demonstrating endurance, confidence, teamwork and a love for the water!
Cost And Policies
- Swim team fees are $70.00 per swimmer per season.
- Swimmer must be able to swim 25 yards.
- You must be a member (family or youth memberships are available).
- Membership and swim team fees are due at the first regular practice.
- Meet fees will be invoiced upon registration for each meet. Most are $10, but some are charged per event.
- No Refunds – No Exceptions; however, if you are unsure about swim team, we will allow you to attend a few practices before committing.
Summer Swim Team for 2021 will begin on Tuesday, June 1, 2021 and run until July 10th, 2021.
Practices will be on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday’s from 4:00 – 6:00 pm.
Swim meets are TBD at this point. We will update with any changes regarding this.
After logging in please choose Swim Team, then after logging in choose the child who you are registering. If you have more than one child you will have to do this more than once.
Before you will be able to register you will need to connect to your existing account if you have a current membership. If you are not currently a member you can purchase a youth or family membership here.
Please make the adult the primary account holder and fill in the contact information, even if it is a youth membership, but then pick the child when it asks who the membership and swim team fees are for. If it is a family membership please add all of your family members.
|2021 Dates TBD|
Coaching Staff And Manta Ray Contacts
Practice Coach: Noah Fritz
Practice Coach: Laila Smith