MASA offers a Youth Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer swim team season in which swimmers will focus on learning and refining strokes. Four competitive strokes (freestyle, backstroke, butterfly, and breaststroke) will be worked on. Swim Team also practices competitive starts, finishes and turns, while demonstrating endurance, confidence, teamwork and a love for the water!
Cost And Policies
- Swim team fees are $75.00 per swimmer per season.
- Swimmer must be able to swim 25 yards.
- You must be a member (family or youth memberships are available).
- Membership and swim team fees are due at the first regular practice.
- Meet fees will be invoiced upon registration for each meet. Most are $10, but some are charged per event.
- No Refunds – No Exceptions; however, if you are unsure about swim team, we will allow you to attend a few practices before committing.
Summer Swim Team will be re-evaluated once the pool is able to re-open.
|Summer 2020 Dates TBD|
Coaching Staff And Manta Ray Contacts
Practice Coach: Rose Paul
Practice Coach: Aaron Donovan