MASA offers a Youth Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer swim team season in which swimmers will focus on learning and refining strokes. Four competitive strokes (freestyle, backstroke, butterfly, and breaststroke) will be worked on. Swim Team also practices competitive starts, finishes and turns, while demonstrating endurance, confidence, teamwork and a love for the water!
Cost And Policies
- Swim team fees are $70.00 per swimmer per season.
- Swimmer must be able to swim 25 yards.
- You must be a member (family or youth memberships are available).
- Membership and swim team fees are due at the first regular practice.
- Meet fees will be invoiced upon registration for each meet. Most are $10, but some are charged per event.
- No Refunds – No Exceptions; however, if you are unsure about swim team, we will allow you to attend a few practices before committing.
Calendars: A practice schedule can be found inside the “Parent Information Pack“.
Manta Ray 2019/20 Winter Season
November 3rd – February 2nd
Practices for Winter season will be Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 4:30-6:30 with shorter practices for beginner swimmers. Please note that on January 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th the practice time will be 4:00-5:00 due to swim lessons being in session.
Paying For Swim Team
Register And Pay Online for the Manta Ray Swim Team (before the start of the season).
In order to purchase “Manta Ray Swim Team” you will need to log into your Mindbody account so that the system knows you are a member. If your child has a youth membership you will need to log into their account as you will not be able to purchase swim team if you are not a member.
If You Wish To Pay For Swim Team After The Season Has Started Please Click Here.
- You will not be able to do this until after you have purchased a membership.
- Log into your Mindbody account or create an account.
- Click on “Online Store”.
- Click on “Services”.
- Use the drop down to choose swim team.
- Follow through with payment changing the number of registrations if need be for more than one child.
- You should know that your child will continue to show as “unpaid” until we connect the payment to the child’s swim team fee on our end.
Coaching Staff And Manta Ray Contacts
Practice Coach: Rose Paul
Practice Coach: Aaron Donovan