MASA offers a Youth Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer swim team season in which swimmers will focus on learning and refining strokes. Four competitive strokes (freestyle, backstroke, butterfly, and breaststroke) will be worked on. Swim Team also practices competitive starts, finishes and turns, while demonstrating endurance, confidence, teamwork and a love for the water!
Cost And Policies
- Swim team fees are $80.00 per swimmer per season.
- Swimmer must be able to swim 25 yards.
- You must be a member (family or youth memberships are available).
- Membership and swim team fees are due at the first regular practice.
- Meet fees will be invoiced upon registration for each meet.
- Fee’s are based on the number of events swimmers sign up for. Families will be made aware of fee’s before they sign up.
- No Refunds – No Exceptions; however, if you are unsure about swim team, we will allow you to attend a few practices before committing.
Winter Swim Team for will begin on November 5th, 2023 and run until February 8th, 2024.
Practices will be Sunday’s, Tuesday’s, and Thursday’s from 4:00 – 6:00 pm.
Wittenberg, WI – TBD
Clintonville, WI – TBD
After logging in please choose Swim Team, then after logging in choose the child who you are registering. If you have more than one child you will have to do this more than once.
Before you will be able to register you will need to connect to your existing account if you have a current membership. If you are not currently a member you can purchase a youth or family membership here.
Please make the adult the primary account holder and fill in the contact information, even if it is a youth membership, but then pick the child when it asks who the membership and swim team fees are for. If it is a family membership please add all of your family members.
|Wittenberg W.A.S.P. Winter Wonderland Swim Meet on December 17th 2022|
|Clintonville C.A.S.T. Roundhog Swim Meet on January 21st 2023|
Coaching Staff And Manta Ray Contacts
MASA Coaches: Emma Riehle, Lexi Hall, & Kennedy Blake