If you are an existing member please do not purchase a brand new membership. Existing members head to your MIS account and renew it right online. Forgot how to get into your MIS account? Call us! We can help reset your password!
Obtaining a Membership at MASA has lots of perks including:
- Free swim lessons
- Early registration for lessons
- Unlimited daily usage at the pool
- Free fitness classes and lap swim
Type of Memberships
- Family Membership – Immediate family (parents and their children). You must be a legal guardian for other children that you want to include in your membership. Adults must be legally married in order to include two adults on a family membership.
- Adult Membership – Over the age of 18.
- Youth Membership – Children 8-18 years old or who have passed level 3, and full-time college students to the age of 26.
Cost of Memberships
- Membership is good for one year from the day you take it out.
- Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If you’re not paying in full (see Option 2 below), all four payments need to be made under the contract option selected.
- All memberships can be paid online or in house using cash, check, or card.
2023 Memberships (prices starting 1/1/23) Your membership will last one year from the day you take it out
Option 1 – Paid in Full
|Family – $387.00 cash or check rate / $402.00 credit card rate|
|Adult – $297.00 cash or check rate / $309.00 credit card rate|
|Youth – $192.00 cash or check rate / $200.00 credit card rate|
Option 2 – Paid in Quarters
|Family – $437.00||Quarterly payment – $109.25|
|Adult – $335.00||Quarterly payment – $83.75|
|Youth – $217.00||Quarterly payment – $54.25|