Memberships can now be purchased online! If you are an existing member please do not purchase a new membership until you have had the expiration date of your original membership adjusted for the time that we were closed.
Obtaining a Membership at MASA has lots of perks including:
- Free swim lessons
- Early registration for lessons
- Unlimited daily usage at the pool
- Free fitness classes and lap swim
Type of Memberships
- Family Membership – Immediate family (parents and their children). You must be a legal guardian for other children that you want to include in your membership. Adults must be legally married in order to include two adults on a family membership.
- Adult Membership – Over the age of 18.
- Youth Membership – Children 8-18 years old or who have passed level 3, and full-time college students.
Cost of Memberships
- Membership is good for one year from the day you take it out.
- Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If you’re not paying in full (see Option 2 below), all four payments need to be made under the contract option selected.
- All memberships can be paid online or in house using cash, check, or card.
2020 Memberships (prices starting 1/1/20) Your membership will last one year from the day you take it out
Option 1 – Paid in Full
|Family – $358.00|
|Adult – $275.00|
|Youth – $178.00|
Option 2 – Paid in Quarters
|Family – $388.00||Quarterly payment – $97.00|
|Adult – $298.00||Quarterly payment – $74.50|
|Youth – $193.00||Quarterly payment – $48.25|