We are happy to announce that MASA is offering all preschool and progressive swim lessons for a summer swim session for MASA members and non-members.
MASA offers a variety of swimming lessons including Red Cross levels 1-6, preschool lessons, private lessons, and adult lessons. Whether you’re looking to get your child comfortable in the water, develop swimming strokes, learn important water safety skills, or learn how to swim yourself, MASA has plenty to offer!
The cost for swim lessons for members is free.
The cost of swim lessons for non-members is $66.00 cash/check or $69.00 debit/credit.
Preschool Levels: Water Baby/Tiny Tots, Super Tot 1, Super Tot 2
Progressive Levels: 1, 2, 3, 4A, 4B, 5, and 6
Registration for Members starts on June 7-11th.
Registration for Non-Members is in person here at MASA and starts on June 14- 18th.
More information listed below for the available class days and times.
Family memberships must have ALL family members listed in their MIS account AND connected to that membership to successfully register.
What to know
- Members will have one week to register before non-members.
- Registration is limited to 6 swimmers per class at this time
- For levels 3, 4A, 4B, 5 and 6, i.e. independent swimmers. Parents are asked to drop child off and pick them up to help with social distancing, if possible.
- Sanitation stations will be available for anyone if they want to clean their locker before occupying it.
- Masks are recommended in lobby and locker room. We ask that people respect social distancing.
2021 Summer Swim Lessons
Evening Lessons – Meet one day a week for 8 weeks in the evening. Levels 1-6 are 45 minute classes. Preschool levels are 30 minutes long.
Mondays: June 21 – August 9
Tuesdays: June 22 – August 10 (preschool only)
Wednesdays: June 23 – August 11
Daytime Lessons- Meet four days a week for 2 weeks (no Friday’s) in the mornings. Levels 1-6 are 45 minute classes. Preschool levels are 30 minutes long.
Session 1: July 5-15
Session 2: July 19-29
Session 3: August 2-12
MASA PRESCHOOL SUMMER LESSONS
Daytime (all sessions) – For children 6 months to 5 years old
- 9:00am – Super Tot 1
- 9:30am – Super Tot 2
- 10:00 am – Novice
- 10:30 am – Super Tot 1
- 11:00 am – Water Babies/ Tiny Tots
- 11:30am – Super Tot 2
Mondays, June 21 – August 9
- 5:30pm – Novice
- 6:00pm – Super Tot 2
- 6:30pm – Super Tot 1
- 7:00pm – Water Babies/Tiny Tots
Tuesdays, June 22 – August 10
- 5:30pm – Super Tot 1
- 6:00pm – Water Babies/Tiny Tots
- 6:30pm – Super Tot 2
- 7:00pm – Novice
Wednesdays, June 23- August 11
- 5:30pm Super Tot 2
- 6:00pm Water Babies/Tiny Tots
- 6:30pm Super Tot 1
- 7:00pm Novice
MASA PROGRESSIVE SWIM LESSONS
Daytime (all sessions) – For children 6 years old and up
- 9:00-9:45am – Levels 2, 3, 4 A, 4 B, 6 Fitness
- 9:45-10:30am – Levels 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 Personal Water Safety
- 10:30-11:15am – Levels 2, 3, 4A, 4B, 5
Mondays, June 21 – August 9
- 6:00pm – Levels 1, 2, 3, 4A, 4B
- 6:45pm – Levels 4A, 4B, 5, 6 Personal Water Safety
Wednesdays, June 23 – August 11
- 6:00pm – Levels 2, 3, 5, 6 Fitness
- 6:45pm – Levels 1, 2, 3, 4A, 4B
Non-members MUST stop in and manually sign up/pay at the front desk at 401 Fourth Street, Marathon starting June 14th until June 18th.
We appreciate this next step in opening up our pool to our community as well as the surrounding communities. In order to do so and to open to non-members with the limited class size, we ask for your understanding in needing to physically stop in to sign up your child(ren) to make sure the class is available. THANK YOU!
Online Registration for MASA Members
Lesson registration opens June 7th until June 11th for MEMBERS!
FOLLOW THE LINK to get into your MIS account.
- To register in your MIS account make sure children are connected to the membership if it’s a family membership
- Then go to your CHILD’s profile, in the top right tool bar click ‘BOOK EVENT’. ( This looks like a little address book )
- A schedule listing will come up. This is where you find your child’s LEVEL under events. Click the level you are looking for. Then scroll until you see the proper DAY and TIME you want to register for.
- Lastly, click the big green BOOK button on the far right and it will book your child the class.
- You only need to book the first day – we will add the student to all remaining class dates.
- You should receive a confirmation email noting you have successfully signed up your child for your chosen class.
IF ALL CLASSES ARE FULL please call us here at MASA and leave your name, your swimmers name, phone number, and your FIRST and SECOND choice of class. We will put you on a waitlist incase spots open up. Thank you for your patience with this.